Size: Check the measurements and weight to ensure it will fit on your counter top or not. According to hotels, pubs, restaurents and bear bars our all portable machines are fit in desire requirements.
Ice production: The main think is production capacity in 24 hours so it produce 40kg/day. if we talk about the batch so it produce 45 cubes per batch.
Capacity storage bin limit: Storage limit is another key segment. For the most part, compact ice producers have generally 1.5 to 2 kg
In any case, in our machine we give 7kg storage bin that is adequate for store.
Price: Cost unquestionably assumes a job. Look at the vitality productivity of our model DC 40 offer cost is exceptionally low in comparison of different providers.
Noise: Another thing to remember, likewise with all machines, is how a lot of noise it makes while making ice. Normally, the calmer is better so our machine is silent.
Cube Size : 22x22x22mm
Cube weight : 10gm
Cube Shape : Dice Shape (Square)
Step by step instructions to make ice in a portable ice maker
Making ice in a portable ice maker is a basic procedure. When you've connected it:
- Generally our all semi commercial portable ice cube machine models comes with plug and play options no need to have technical knowledge. You just plug and play.
- Its per day capacity is 40kg, but also depend on room temperature.
- Push the “ON” button, and select the size of ice you’d like. The default is “large 10gm,” but you can set smaller size also.
- Our all models comes with touch panel and 1year onsite warranty around the country.
- If you want crystal clear transparent ice so it depend on your water quality, so in that case use water purifier – RO System with 45-65 tds required.